Killybegs Supply Base
Sinbad Marine Services operates Killybegs Supply Base. This PSV is loading marine gas oil, discharging wet bulk waste and loading tubulars simultaneously and all in a safe and controller manner.
Sinbad Marine Services is an oil and gas logistics company that has been providing offshore support solutions to the oil and gas industry in Killybegs since 1997. Killybegs Supply Base is strategically located to be the supply base of choice to any exploration company working in the Rockall, Donegal, Erris, Slyne or North Porcupine Basins. We provide supply base management and onshore logistics support to exploration companies, seismic and survey companies and other oil and gas service companies as well as vessel owners and managers. We work with many large multi-national offshore companies.
Typical Supply Base Management services include:
• HSE supervision
• Stock/Inventory Control
• Waste management, including hazardous waste and liquid waste
• Cargo handling including stevedores, cranes and transport
• Quayside laydown and indoor storage
• Customs approved bonded laydown/warehouse facilities
• Complete customs representation and customs documentation
• Freight Management
• Vessel Agency
• Oil Spill Response
For more information contact Julie Parkinson ([email protected])