Seismic and Subsea Support
Sinbad Marine provided FLO’s, multi-port agency, crew change service, logistics package etc to the vessel and her chase vessels.
Sinbad Marine Services have extensive experience in providing a complete onshore package to companies conducting seismic surveys or carrying out oil and gas support projects. We are well conversant with the requirements of Irish Petroleum Affairs Division (PAD) and other statutory bodies in relation to their requirements for such surveys.
We provide the following services:
- Fishing Pre-Survey Assessment Reports.
- Fishery Liaison Officers : local and experienced fishermen who all have current OPITO approved “Basic Offshore Survival and Induction Training” (incl helicopter evacuation)
- Marine Mammal Observers
- Marine Notices & Radio Navigational Warnings
- Media Campaign for Fishing Groups : advising all fishing groups / owners of your intentions to survey a particular area.
- Chase / Guard Vessels : complete with passenger licences and Irish loadline certification.
- Multi-Port Vessel Agency
- Cargo Handling, including heavy lifts.
- Logistics including storage. freight forwarding and customs clearance
- Crew changing at port, by vessel or by helicopter
- Bunkers, Husbandry etc.
Here is what one client had to say:
Sinbad was instrumental in the repairs and logistics. We wish we had a Sinbad in every port!